The Ultimate Green Lantern

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

CANADIAN NATIONAL EXPO

Well I decided to tell you all about the CANADIAN NATIONAL EXPO that happened a few weeks ago.

In my honest opinion, It was a semi ripoff.

Now don't get me wrong I enjoyed going with the crew (especially how we got in). But I feel the Price Tag was way too high.

Seeing all the celebrities that were there was cool and all, but if you wanted to meet any you had to pay.


Elvira


Margot Kidder


Marina Sirtis

Now seeing all these Celebs is very cool, but I rember when you did not need to shell $25 to talk with them. I feel that if you are celebrity AND you come to a show like this, talk to the fans but don't charge them.

At $25 a session, multiplied by 20 people an hour, multiply that by 4 hours, that gives a total of $2000. Are these Celebrities so hard up for cash that they need to GOUGE (is that spelled right) us fans?

A couple of years ago I met Denise Crosby (STNG- Tasha Yar), and I have to say she was Super nice and did not charge any of us for talking with her. Ahh the good old days when fans were there for celebrities and vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home