CANADIAN NATIONAL EXPO (continued)
A couple of the highlights for me was meeting "LEGENDARY Artist NEAL ADAMS".(and he didn't charge me for any autographs). This guy is one of the most honest and down to earth guys you will ever meet.

The other highlight for me was when a guy came up to me and asked for a picture of me in my "Green Lantern" Costume. First off all I had on was a TSHIRT, second I told the guy it wasn't a costume. What I should have said was...
"It's not a costume, its a way of life!"
Anyways to my surprise there were a lot of people in costumes, but I found my new hero.
This Guy


Now being the UBBER Nerd that I am I noticed a ton wrong with his costume, but hey if you are going to wear that in Public....
I ain't gonna ruin it.
Here are some of the other cool costumes I saw there.


But here is my other favorite....
EXTERMINATE!!!!We'll see if I go next year.
(Oh who we kidding we all know I'll be going)


2 Comments:
Well done, but didn't you take that "It's not a costume, its a way of life!" line from the girlfriend-free fellow in the full Lantern attire?
Ummmmmm no.
But I am sure he believes that too.
Post a Comment
<< Home