The Ultimate Green Lantern

Friday, September 09, 2005

Halloween a little early this year.

Well I was at the mall with the family on Wed., and as I finished picking up a rare HULK action figure.


So my wife calls me and tells me to hurry up and get to the "Old Navy", cause she can't keep up with 'Z'. So I rushed in and as soon as I got there I saw this.

I fell to the floor laughing so hard that I even had tears. All the employees at the Old Navy were loving my boy in the chicken outfit. Now what makes it so funny is that when 'Z' walks he sometimes lifts his arms up and down. I nthat costume it looked like he was flapping his wings.

SO as I watch him run around the store, I just hear in my head the theme from "Benny Hill". SO as I finish this entry I leave you with this last picture and a link to the Benny Hill Theme Music. (Right click and select "Open in New Window")


See ya at Halloween!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home