Green Lantern Issue #4
Well I'm sure its no surprise that I loooooooooooooove Green Lantern (not a costume, but a way of life). Anyways, I decide to put a review of the latest issue of Green Lantern.
First here is the cover... (Would you like to SUPER SIZE? Click the image.)

So now down the review.
IT WAS HELLAGREAT!!!
Everyone should buy this book! Why? It has everything various alien Green Lanterns, Super Evolved Humans, Zombieish looking cover, Fantastic interior art (provided by Ethan Van Scier), Incredible writing (done by the Super Genius Geoff John my new Fav writer), and most importantly a killer final page (literally).
When I first bought this book someone (E) asked me what to buy. I told the person to buy this book, because it should be good. Well I am telling you again.
BUY THIS FRIGGIN BOOK!!!
ITS AWSOME!!!
How awsome? Punching the floor awsome. (ala Tom Cruise on Oprah's show)
I can no wait till next month (or whenever Ethan finishes it) , for the continuation of it.
Cheers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home