The Ultimate Green Lantern

Monday, January 09, 2006

Doctor Who: The Cristmas Invasion

Ok as all of you know, I live to watch DOCTOR WHO. Both old school and the new series.

Since it is a british show a season only lasts 13 episodes.

The last episode aired in June/July.

(memory is a little fuzzzzy right now)

SO for Christmas, I and 4 million other WHOvians, (I think thats what we are called, hey it beats being a Trekkie!), got a new special.

The Doctor WHo Christmas Invasion.

It was FANTASTIC!!!

So the point of this entry is, come "Tuesday, February 14, 2006" The 2005 Season of Doctor Who is coming out on DVD, so all my loyal subjects shall be watching the series and be ready for the SECOND Series to start sometime in March/April.

Not to worry, my DVD set shall traverse both Time and Space, so all can see.

So until then I will be waiting patiently in my TARDIS!


I also warn you...

By going to the Official Doctor Who Web Site, you will see lots of spoilers from last season. If you plan on watching, dont go.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home