The Ultimate Green Lantern

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

APRIL 2006 Week 1 & 2

April is always a busy month. This year it was crazy busy on the weekends.

First off, Wrestlemania XII happened and a whole slew of geeks eneded up at my brother's place with his crew. I had created pool to see who get the most points.

I came in DEAD LAST!!!

I'm Sooooo ashamed. But it was a last to see some of the old school wrestlesrs.

For that all I have to say is...

YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!






The new season of Doctor Who kicked off on April 15 with "New Earth"

As a british show, a season only lasts about 13 episodes a year. Due to the fact that it only broadcast in th UK, I had to find other means of watching the show.

The Show is fantastic!!!.

Everyone needs to watch this show.

I would post pictures, but the BBC is too powerful for me to start posting their stuff. I highly recomend you go there for lots of Doctor Who Goodies.

www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]ultimategreenlantern.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Research presents that closely 50% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home