The Ultimate Green Lantern

Thursday, January 12, 2006

More Doctor Who News: Good and Really Bad.

Well the good news is that after tireless searching for a Sonic screwdriver pen, an email pointed me in the right direction.

Toy Addict sent me an email that they have the pen.

I recieved the email at 7:30am this morning, and at 7:31am I was on the phone leaving a message.

This is what I have been waiting for.



Now on to the Bad news I found out why the Doctor Who DVD series is being delayed.

The US " Sci-Fi Channel" has aquired the rights to broadcast the first season.

SO in order to capatalize on the US audience the BBC have decided to, not push back but FLUNG BACK!!!, from Feb. 14, 2006 to JULY 4, 2006.

So until then we will have to make due with my make shift copies from the VCR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home