The Ultimate Green Lantern

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Green Lantern V4 Issue 8

Well the last issue of Green Lantern (Issue 7, which I never reviewed cause I had no time) was ok, this series seems to be starting off very slowly.

REGULAR COVER



VARIANT COVER



Out of 8 issues, I really have only enjoyed 1 maybe 2 issues, which were 4&5.

This latest issue was ok with some ok artwork.

The only thing I really liked about this issue is the Variant Cover.

The story was ok, the art average, Green Lantern is a Cosmic Hero.

Don't keep him stuck on a Planet.

So I have come up with a rating system.

Based on Emerald Twighlight, (Where Hal goes insane taking down all the other Green lanterns), I have come up with a rating system of GLRIngs

So this book gets 6.5 rings out of 10






And It got bonus rings for having a NEAL ADAMS Variant Cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home