The Ultimate Green Lantern

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I need to pay more attention

My friend the Foop! (As I refer to him, to protect his identity) noticed that I misspelled my last postting's title.

So You win my No Prize!

What is that.

I have no idea I just remeber them from the old letters page of my old comics.

But Congratulations anyways.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the pseudonym, Pursuit. In the wrong hands, the knowledge of who I am could potentially prove fatal to my loved ones. It's good to know there are people I can trust with my secret.

Thanks, Phi ... er, Pursuit.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the pseudonym, Pursuit. In the wrong hands, the knowledge of who I am could potentially prove fatal to my loved ones. It's good to know there are people I can trust with my secret.

Thanks, Phi ... er, Pursuit.

Partfoop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home