The Ultimate Green Lantern

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

APRIL 2006 Week 3 & 4

I went to a free Fan appreciation comic convention. The show itself sucked Big time, but the reason I went was to meet...

Ethan Van Sciver

I waited 3 hours to meet him and he is a super nice guy. I payed $25 bucks for a kickass sketch of Kilowog. (to be posted soon).

At a last minute decison, Partfoop and I went to the Toronto Comicon at the CNE, and that actually was a lot of fun. (more than I expected) One of our friends couldn't make due to a family commitment, but we went and got pictures of the people she wanted to see. She would have wanted to meet the kids from Degrassi the next Generation. Since I had the Camera I sent Partfoop to go and get autographs, while I snapped the pics.

Believe me I thought it was creepy for us to be there, but there was an older creepier guy their who was more excited about meeting the kids than meeting Geroge Perez, (if you don't know who George is, don't bother).

We also met the legendary KING KONG BUNDY and believe me when I say this, every sentence started with "BROTHER!," . He seems like a nice guy. He even told us that Partfoop could even take him these days. WOW!!!




Now that would be a match. He was even nice and let us pose with shots.




The only thing bad about the convention, was the date. FOr the first time in 5 years, I missed the TRANSFORMERSCON!!!!

No biggie, next year!

BROTHER!!!!

Now if you haven't realized that I am a DIE HARD DOCTOR WHO FAN (where have you guys been). The new season which started a couple of weeks ago, have brought back 2 of the original charactes from the original sereis.


Miss Sarah Jane Smith & K9




Now if you were a kid and watched Doctor Who you would probably recognize these 2 characters. To see them the two of them back on the screen after 20 years is Amazing. The whole episode gave me goosebumps. I felt so nostalgic that after I watched this episode I actually watched some old episodes from the original sereis.

SO far the Second season of the new series has been incredible, keeping the original magic from the first in check.

Wooooo only 10 episodes left for the year.

Doctor WhoooooOooh....Hey!!!... Doctor Who.
Doctor WhoooooOooh....Hey!!!... The Tardis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home