JULY / AUGUST 2006
Now July and August were very plain months, the only thing I have to say is that I was finally able to pick up the new Doctor Who figures that were released exclusively to the UK.
Now for the rest of you, these of course means nothing to you. For me
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!
Now all I need is the TARDIS Playset and some DALEKS to go along with the figures and I am good to groove.
Just look at the intricate details on the figures. A lot of time went into these me boyos.







(note: I'm not showing all the figures I got, because you won't know 90% of them)
Getting these figure was a pain in the ass, and you have to be careful with Ebay, I got burned but was able to recap most of my money.
I ended up going through a couple of different people and stores to get them.
Live and learn.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home