The Ultimate Green Lantern

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

JUNE 2006

Well June started off as being slow, but at the end of the month, it was real fun.

I would like to introduce (if some of you didn’t know) to the latest addition to the clan TYE.



Tye was born on June 21, 2006 at 3:17 pm. Again Thanks to “The Hoogan” for the ride to the Hospital. (hey he saved me Big bucks in parking.)

So nothing was bigger than my new son being born, but when he was too be circumcised, NOW that was an adventure. Now “Superman Returns” was released on June 28, 2006, having a newborn son and a 2 year would usually make it difficult to go out and see a movie. Not when you are “THE KING OF ALL GEEKS”!!! You find a way and as everyone knows, I love to make plans and calculate the amount of time a plan needs. This was no different.

The circumcision ceremony (Bris) took place at 6:15 on June 29, 2006. I joked with my friends & family that I was going to see the movie after the Bris. To everyone’s surprise, I actually pulled it off. I planed on the Bris to end at 8:00, get the “Z” to bed for around 9:00 and be at the theatre for 9:30-9:45 for the 10:00 showing of “Superman Returns”. I got to say hearing the John Williams score and watching Superman on the big screen for the first time in 20 years brought tears to my eyes.

Now the movie was good, not as good as the original 2, but a very enjoyable movie none the less. The movie was realesed alsom in IMAX, so you know there will be a second screening.

So as I finish off my June Entry I leave you with this tidbit.

“Z”’s favorite song is “Doctorin the TARDIS”, his favorite shirts are his Superman, Batman and ELMO shirt, and my car is “DADDY”S TARDIS”.

One is converted to geekdom , now I need to work on Tye.

UP, UP, AND AWAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home