The Ultimate Green Lantern

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FANEXPO 2006 REPORT: PART 2 - COSTUMES

Sadly, I forgot to bring a camera. I wish I had, because there were some FANTASTIC (think “thousdand dollas for life” fantastic) costumes. There were so many that I am putting up my top 5.

5) 1960’s Amazing Spiderman: all bodysuit complete with Armpit webs.
4) Duck Dogers: Daffy Duck in a Space suit, Nuff said.
3) Deathstroke: Some guy I saw dressed as I was helping out at the Cyber City Booth.
2) Captain America: This guy patched the same materials together to give the illusion that he has muscles. On top of that he carried a paper machete shield, and I quote.
“ I made the shield based on the original specifications and to scale.”


But the #1 Costume was

1) Aquaman: This guy was completey shameless. Bright ORANGE & GREEN tights, that left nothing to the imagination.

I will look on the internet to see if I can find any of these pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home